Back in Blog
Has certainly been a while since I posted... and things have really been crazy around here. Among other, possibly less important things, my mother has discovered and defeated breast cancer! In the process we both got a hair cut, she donated a 26" ponytail, and I my 24" ponytail to the Locks of Love.
Since I cut my hair, I guess the timing was perfect to join up with a rock band, so me and some old pals put Bad Monkey together. Were staying busy currently in the Walker County area, but are wandering up to Winston County this weekend to play a benefit for another old pal, John Wolfe who was recently injured in a car accident. so if your out this weekend looking for good times and good tunes, find us at Twin Forks Park, near Bear Creek.
I have done a good bit of posting at a couple of forums for guitarists and musicians, but this area will soon be my main post. Look forward to anyone coming to check us out, and appreciate everyone who has keep this site marked as a favorite. I'll be much more consistent with future posts, I assure you!!
Since I cut my hair, I guess the timing was perfect to join up with a rock band, so me and some old pals put Bad Monkey together. Were staying busy currently in the Walker County area, but are wandering up to Winston County this weekend to play a benefit for another old pal, John Wolfe who was recently injured in a car accident. so if your out this weekend looking for good times and good tunes, find us at Twin Forks Park, near Bear Creek.
I have done a good bit of posting at a couple of forums for guitarists and musicians, but this area will soon be my main post. Look forward to anyone coming to check us out, and appreciate everyone who has keep this site marked as a favorite. I'll be much more consistent with future posts, I assure you!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home